Dr. Greg Dower, DPM
- Phone: 1-800-FOOT-DR
- Email: Greg.Dower@myfootdr.com.au
- B. App. Science Podiatry with Distinction from Queensland University of Technology
- 4 years Consultant Podiatrist of the Norfolk Island Hospital
- Queensland delegate of the Australian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- regular guest lecturer for University of Queensland Medical Students and Radiographers
- Sought after as an expert witness in lower limb injuries and gait analysis
- Co-founder and Director of Australia's largest and most successful podiatry group
For years, many of our patients have complained about side effects or poor treatment outcomes with topical and oral medications for this very common pathology seen across our numerous podiatry clinics every day. After hearing about how safe and efficacious PinPointe was, I researched this product, and was pleasantly surprised by the professional courtesy extended by their team. On the strength of their excellent customer service and reputation with my colleagues in the USA, we decided to roll out PinPointe FootLasers to our clinics across Queensland to provide a speedy, one time more definitive cure for onychomycosis.
However, I never expected the huge influx of new patients after a few simple newspaper ads. We have already performed hundreds of laser procedures in just three months, bringing in significant numbers of new patients to our clinics. Many of these have enquired about and received treatment for other foot and lower limb problems, which has improved our bottom line in ways we never imagined. Patients are traveling from all over Australia to have this 30 minute procedure which upon 3 month review is already showing clear nail growing out. The founder, John Strisower, is a medical device genius and consummate professional and PinPointe is the perfect business partner for the innovative podiatry practitioner who cares about patient outcomes, cost effective and fast treatment that really works.